Pick up our latest release here, Witness
- May 04, 2017. Dunn Brothers, on Grand Ave, St. Paul, 7:00
- June 01, 2017. Dunn Brothers, on Grand Ave, St. Paul, 7:00
- June 20, 2017. Minnetonka Farmer’s Market, 14600 Minnetonka Blvd, 4-6pm
- July 26, 2017. Minnetonka Farmer’s Market, 14600 Minnetonka Blvd, 4-6pm
- July 27, 2017. Dunn Brothers, on Grand Ave, St. Paul, 7:00
- August 01, 2017. Minnetonka Farmer’s Market, 14600 Minnetonka Blvd, 4-6pm
- August 03, 2017. Dunn Brothers, on Grand Ave, St. Paul, 7:00
- September 09, 2017. Mac-Grov Fest, Groveland Rec Center
We’re excited to be at Avalon Fest with lots of great bands, including one of my major folk influences, Johnny Hermanson from Storyhill. Music all weekend, and we’re on Sunday, August 28, at 10 am. We’ll also be at MacGroveland Fest in St. Paul, MN on September, 10, 2:00. Finally, a new video! We’ve been talking about doing something visual for our song “Where Do You Go at Night” for two years. One recent kid-free day we challenged ourselves to shoot something in 1 hour. Here’s what happened:
What a great way to kick off summer! Friends & Family, music, food and fabulous weather. Good times. Thanks to all the musicians and the people who listened. Joining The Falderals for this set is Threat of the Banjo members, Jim McGuinn and Deke McCallum.
We’re excited to be at The Underground Music Cafe in Falcon Heights, MN, tonight. Here’s a look at our new song, Lover.
We’re proud to share our new song, Baby’s Breath, along with a very personal video, which was recently featured on the huffingtonbost blogroll here:
Here’s a glimpse of The Falderals doing Fleetwood Mac’s Dreams.
What have you been up to? Whatever it may be, we hope you are filled with laughter, love and peace. After much celebration over the holidays, The Falderals will settle into January with writing, composing and finishing our collection for kids. We hope to see your lovely face at one of our monthly Dunn Brothers gigs or any other gig that may pop up. Though, we are staying close to home in hopes of a completed project by winter’s end…
Best to you!