The Falderals are looking forward to July 20th in Duluth, when we will be playing at the Northwoods Music Festival with our full band, including support from Jim McGuinn and Derek McCallum. Hope the ticks and the mosquitoes are not too bad. We just took the kids camping and got covered in deer ticks. Here’s to summer’s in Minnesota! Get outside anyway.
It’s always so much fun it is to play at The 331 Club in NE mpls. Such nice folks there; staff and patrons. It’s a down to earth space and with a gritty-hip vibe. Jason does a great job on sound and he is so easy to work with. Art a Wirl is happening this wknd starting 5/17 so head over to 331 and the surrounding area to check out some excellent bands!
It was so fun to play at the Aster. We felt honored to be there as it is a regular foot-stompin’ ground for many of our Twin Cities local musicians. Such great sound, fun staff, excellent food and thanks to you all, a DELICIOUS crowd! Thanks for coming out and supporting us and we hope you like the new EP. We are working hard to finish up touches to our forthcoming album; proving tricky with bandmates having full time jobs. Come see us at Dunn Brothers every month or Superior for a festival or…
We are proud of our new EP, Folk It! which we recorded with some friends over the last few months. It got some songs out of our system which won’t be included on our soon-to-be released album. Here’s a video we made (in five minutes) to feature one of the songs. The album is available for download here.
Happy Valentines Day from The Falderals,
Pick up our latest release here, Witness
- June 16, The Dubliner, St. Paul, MN, 9pm-1am.
- June 20, 2017. Minnetonka Farmer’s Market, 14600 Minnetonka Blvd, 4-6pm
- July 25, 2017. Minnetonka Farmer’s Market, 14600 Minnetonka Blvd, 4-6pm
- July 27, 2017. Dunn Brothers, on Grand Ave, St. Paul, 7:00
- August 01, 2017. Minnetonka Farmer’s Market, 14600 Minnetonka Blvd, 4-6pm
- August 03, 2017. Dunn Brothers, on Grand Ave, St. Paul, 7:00
- September 09, 2017. Mac-Grov Fest, Groveland Rec Center
The Falderals’s live in-studio performance at KFAI: